13-day China Garden Tour
Shanghai – Suzhou – Tongli (water town) – Luoyang – Beijing
One of our premium China garden tours, it combines China’s most popular destinations with special garden visits and participation in famous Luoyang Peony Festival. History, culture, natural wonders, gardens, gourmet food, silk, tea and high-speed train – these are the main ingredients of this well planned itinerary. Trip highlights also include Longmen Grottoes, the Great Wall at Mutianyu and the Forbidden City. Optional day trip from Luoyang to Xi’an can be arranged on request.
- Group size limited to 20.
- Expert local guides hand-picked by owners of Laurus Travel.
- Gratuities for local guides and drivers included.
- Inter-city by bullet train.
- No forced shopping stops.
- Quality meals at non-tourist restaurants.
- Free Wi-Fi on cruise ship and in all hotels.
- Visits to chambers in Forbidden City that most tour companies pass up.
- Great Wall visit at Mutianyu with cable car.
China Garden Tours Reviews
“The trip was organized for me by Laurus Travel in Vancouver and was extremely well orchestrated with the help of a crack team of local Chinese guides who were the epitome of professionalism. We could not believe the extraordinary value of this tour, considering it included two internal flights, two super-speed train rides in first-class, pretty much every meal – all of which were sumptuous feasts – plus an amazingly varied itinerary that featured visits to top gardens, two hugely entertaining culture shows, boat rides, a visit to a tea plantation, and on and on.”